Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do i change a icons picture on my desktop?

I know what to do but it dosen't work. I have windows vista and i right click on the icon then go to change icon. I find the icon but when i go to change it, it says that the file i saved it in contains no icons. Choose a icon from the list or specifiy from a different file. I have no idea what it means lol. I downloaded the icon from a website. Please help me.



How do i change a icons picture on my desktop?
right-click and choose change icon

when it shows the icons available ,then u can choose one, or u can specify from a different file, even if u want to choose ur picture,

just change %26quot; Files of type%26quot;, drop down menu , change from %26quot;icon files%26quot;

to %26quot;All files%26quot;, and choose whatever u want, even ur foto..click okay, then cheers...

u will be the best:)How do i change a icons picture on my desktop?
that means that the file you are trying to use for an icon wont work

you can use the icons that come up when you click change icon

or you can use the icons contained in any program (exe) it will accept that as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment