Thursday, June 2, 2011

How does one change the icon/logo when you log into the PC?

I want to change my log-in logo/icon. This little picture appears above the prompter that asks for my password to get into the PC. Right now I have the waterfall, but I want the kitten. I have a Packard Bell and Windows Vista. The other user already has the Golden Retriever Dog logo.



We are animal lovers. Thanks!How does one change the icon/logo when you log into the PC?
You have to go to the start menu, then click the picture at the top (of your current icon). it opens up a window that gives lots of options like changing the password and making a new user. click on the one that lets you change the picture... I think it's the third one down.



it's as easy as that!How does one change the icon/logo when you log into the PC?
this is probably the easiest question of the day. click the start button. control panel, users, then click your logo and click change picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment