Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do you change icons on your desktop?

I managed get the network, recycling bin, and network icons changed but I'm having trouble changing the folders on my desktop's icons..... can somebody explain to a beginner on how to fix it? I don't know alot about computers....How do you change icons on your desktop?
I am trying to find out how to do the same thing.. if I find out how, I will re post my answer. And for %26quot;Dude%26quot;, you are a moron and obviously didn't understand the simple question that was asked.How do you change icons on your desktop?
Dudette, why are you %26quot;dorking%26quot; with the desktop icons in the first place? Are you trying to fix some kind of problem you are having with your OS? And for that matter you don't even say what OS (Windows, Vista, Apple) you are using. The icons that Windows XP and Vista uses are stashed away in files. Leave them be. The icon associated with an individual program is determined by the people who wrote the program. Files that are associated with that program inherit the icon. Bottom line is if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Next time try to state your %26quot;real%26quot; problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment