Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do i change my iTunes, Microsoft Word, and Paint Shop Pro icons on my desktop?

I'm giving my desktop a makeover, with a mario setting in the background and each of my icons are gonna be a character from Mario Kart ... but the button for %26quot;change icon%26quot; is dulled out in the above programs! I would love to know if there is a way to change them...How do i change my iTunes, Microsoft Word, and Paint Shop Pro icons on my desktop?
right click the icon

go to properties

click the change icon button

find ur mario cart

and your finished!



gl!



EDIT: just saw that you had vista... idk if its the same but it most likely is close.How do i change my iTunes, Microsoft Word, and Paint Shop Pro icons on my desktop?
Hiya there.



NOTE: There are some programs that restrict the users from changing their default icons, just to let you know.



However, for Vista, this is how you change icons if you don't know how to already:



1) rightclick on icon and choose %26quot;Select Appearance%26quot;

2) Under %26quot;display frame%26quot; click on %26quot;Change%26quot; button

3) Click on the magnifying glass button to search for your mario pics



Check this link below for step-by-step procedures too:



http://www.microangelo.us/desktop-icon/c



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment