Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the Default Folder Icon for my ENTIRE computer?

I was wondering how can I change my default folder Icon... as in this (Click the below Link)



http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/4425583_12152009_1.jpg



I want to change it as Depicted. Yes I know that I can Right click - Properties - Customize - Change icon. But I would like to change it to ALL my files, all files in My Pictures, In my local disk and etc... I did also try opening the Folder Options from the Tools menu in a Windows Explorer, and I found the folder icon thing, but when i tried to change its Icon, it wouldn't let me.



Can anybody help?How can I change the Default Folder Icon for my ENTIRE computer?
i can change it using the tools menu. but don't change the icon for folder, change the icon for file folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment