Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change icon text color in Windows 7?

I have spent an hour googling with no answer.



The only answers I can find apply only to Windows XP.



I want to change the color of the text on the icons on my desktop and I am running Windows 7 64.



I have gone under Window Color and Appearance and went down to the icon font but the color is grayed out and I cant change it no matter what I do.



I can only change the size and font but not the color.



The thing is, I know there is a way to change the text color because it used to be black and I was messing around with a few different options and know it is white and after about an hour and a half of googling and trying to figure out what I did I still cant figure out how to change it back.



Please help.How to change icon text color in Windows 7?
.
  • your name mean to you
  • learn and study bible
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment