Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change icons in Mac OS X Leopard?

I have a bunch of my dvds that I ripped to .mp4 on my computer. How can I change the icons from the default quicktime icon to the cover of the dvd box art? I know you can do it in iTunes, but I want the actual icons in finder to show the covers.How do you change icons in Mac OS X Leopard?
That's very easy to do. Just select the image file or icon you want your file to have (the cover in this case) and copy it (Apple + C).



Then select the file you want to have the icon and go to 'Edit' %26gt; 'Get Info' or simply select and press 'Apple + I'.



Now you get the info of the file and all that. Click on the icon in the top left corner of the info window. Just one click and go to 'Edit' %26gt; 'Paste' or 'Apple + V'



If everything is alright, you should now see the icon get changed to the one you copied. It's that simple. =) Go Mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment