Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the Microsoft Word Icon?

how do i make it so i can change the Microsoft Word icon? because ive done it before but when i go to properties the change icon button is tan and not silver...How do I change the Microsoft Word Icon?
My word icon is doing the same. I wasnt able to change the icon. I fixed it by creating and replacing the word shortcut and it allow you to change that one. To do it locate the file winword.exe in c: ,programfiles, microsoftoffice, office10,winword.exe then right click the file and click sendto then desktop and then create shortcut. There should now be a shortcut to winword.exe just right click it and rename it to Microsoft Word and paste it where-ever you old shortcut you are trying to chanage the icon of is sitting. You should be able to change the icons picture now.



A bit fiddly I suppose but seems to be the only way to change the icon if it matters that much to you.How do I change the Microsoft Word Icon?
whitenes you are such an idiot. you dont know anything about computers!!

Report Abuse

How do I change the Microsoft Word Icon?
Tan and silver?... seems like you're dealing with Windows themes, not Icon images. Right-click your desktop to change theme colors, but to change Icon image, right-click %26gt; properties %26gt; %26quot;change icon%26quot; is the correct way.

No comments:

Post a Comment