Thursday, November 18, 2010

How can i change the Default icons of my internet shortcuts?

I have vista with ie7 and Maxthon installed. Once Maxthon was installed and set as the default browser all of the shortcuts to web pages that i have, i.e. favorites folder, and a few on my desktop all use the maxthon icon. I am able to manually change them back to the %26quot;e%26quot; icon by right clicking and changing icon. What i want to do is set it so that every NEW shortcut i create, as well as the old ones automatically use the %26quot;e%26quot; icon instead of the Maxthon one.How can i change the Default icons of my internet shortcuts?
Go to http://www.freesoftwareworkshop.com, navigate to the %26quot;graphics editing%26quot; category and download Pixelformer. It's an awesome program for creating and editing icons. It's also free.How can i change the Default icons of my internet shortcuts?
I was the original question asker. I received an email saying %26quot;the community%26quot; vote a best answer to my question. Well thanks.... for nothing. this does not even address the question, let alone answer it. I don't think it is right that a community can deside the answer to the question, whne the

Report Abuse

  • a make up brush set
  • opening control panel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment