Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change icon size in thumbnail view?

I have several folders set with custom icons I made at 72x72, but xp only displays them at 48x48 in thumbnail view. Is there any way I can change the size they appear in the thumbnail view?



I should add that I don't want the actual thumbnail to be bigger, just the image for the icon inside the thumbnail square, so that it fills the square entirely, instead of just staying at 48x48 in the middle of the square. Changing %26quot;ThumbnailSize%26quot; in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Wi?is not an option, as it screws up the size of the thumbnails, and keep displaying the icon at 48x48.How do I change icon size in thumbnail view?
I would recomend using PIcassa2 or another thumbnail/image sorting tool.



Picassa has been great for me. (Although at work I have over 400,000 images and it doesn't handle it well)
  • reptiles
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment