Thursday, November 18, 2010

How can you change the icons in windows vista?

There's a certain folder in my laptop that contains lots of folders like downloads, saved games, documents, videos, music, favorites, etc. I think it's the main folder sort of like the My Documents on windows xp and I was wondering if I could somehow change the icons there because when I tried changing it and went to the customize tab, there was no %26quot;change icon%26quot; option. Is it even possible to change it?How can you change the icons in windows vista?
to change those icons click on computer on the start menu, double click on C, then the Users folder, then the folder with your user name. Right click on the folder whose icon you want to change, select properties, then the customize tab.



I don't know why you get the change icon option this way and not the other way (clicking on you user name in the start menu and viewing the folders there)

No comments:

Post a Comment