Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do you change the icon of something on your desktop?

I right click on the icon and go to properties and click change icon. I click browse and find the place the picture it is in, it says the folder is empty but it only says empty when i go to change the icon. I copy the icon into the empty folder and it says something like it can't do it because it is saved under the same file name as something else. I hope you understand it because i sort of confused myself typing it. Please help!How do you change the icon of something on your desktop?
Are you sure the icon you are trying to change it to is an .ico file? If it is a .png file it will not work.How do you change the icon of something on your desktop?
When it looks in that folder, it is searching for a file with a specific extension. The folder that you specified does not have files with those extensions, even though there are files.



--Simon

http://www.studentsolution.net

No comments:

Post a Comment