Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why can't i change the icon of my folder?

i have vista, and i have this folder thats NOT on my desktop with quite a few videos and a few pics, whenever i go to properties--custimize---change icon----and select an icon, i click apply, and nothing happens, even after i close the properties box. why is this happening and how can i prevent it!??!?



p.s/ i have the same thing happening with my music folderWhy can%26039;t i change the icon of my folder?
um not sureWhy can%26039;t i change the icon of my folder?
Go to %26quot;control panel%26quot;, %26quot;Appearance and personalisation%26quot;, %26quot;Folder options%26quot;, %26quot;view%26quot; section, click on %26quot;Reset folders buttons%26quot; or %26quot;Restore Defaults%26quot;. This should reset the settings to default. You can also check or uncheck some of the settings below the same %26quot;View%26quot; section. Then try changing your folder icon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment