Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i change the icon of 'my computer' on desktop in windows XP?

I have installed windows blinds 5 on my computer.But the icons remained the same.I want new icons for which i have downloaded Vista-high-px icons.but i cant find any option to change the icon.How can i change the icon of %26039;my computer%26039; on desktop in windows XP?
Right click on the icon you want to change, select properties, select change icon, select browse, look under local disk c, select windows, then select system 32, and you'll find your icons here (probably under Vista-high-px icons or whatever file name you chose).



I downloaded vista icons and some work and some don't.



You can IM me if you have questions.How can i change the icon of %26039;my computer%26039; on desktop in windows XP?
some of the vista icons do not work on xp.How can i change the icon of %26039;my computer%26039; on desktop in windows XP?
right cleck on desktop go to properties , then press desktop tab and then costomize desktop Button.there u will find change icon button.

just click on that and browse to ur favourite icon u want and then select it and then it is doneHow can i change the icon of %26039;my computer%26039; on desktop in windows XP?
Neeraj is Right.

Right Click on Desktop -%26gt; Properties -%26gt; Custumize desktop -%26gt; there you can click on my computer icon and change it to whatever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment