Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Installation file icon picture how to change?

For example, I have yahoo messenger and I did install my computer its working properly now I want taskbar right side time is running and when I open yahoo messenger at the same time open shortcut file in this area now my problem I would like change the icon picture it is possible please any idea. Thanking you in advance. Installation file icon picture how to change?
Uh, I really apologize, but I have an extremely hard time reading run-on sentences. I think I know where you're getting at.



Interpretation 1:

Are you talking about the setup file?

The installation file should be removed after you installed the program. The installation file usually prompts a desktop shortcut. If you don't see one, then go to Start %26gt; All Programs %26gt; Find Yahoo Messenger %26gt; Right-click %26gt; Send To %26gt; Desktop.



Interpretation 2:

Are you talking about altering the taskbar icon?

That's something you don't want to mess with. You have to hack and alter the .dll file in the WINDOWS folder, which is extremely dangerous to your system if you screw up. You can't rearrange the system tray icons on the taskbar to be on the right side of the clock without hacking, either.



I'm sorry if I completely misinterpreted your question. Hopefully this helps some.



Installation file icon picture how to change?
Not clear about your whole question, but the icon changing part is done like this.



Point at icon

Right click the mouse

Choose %26quot;properties%26quot;

Choose %26quot;change icon%26quot;
  • how is it to work two jobs
  • more interested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment