Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I change icons in pc?

I want to entirely replace a icon with another, that means, all the applications using the old icon will change to new icon.

For example, all the common folders in my computer are using yellow icon (XP Style), and now i have a black icon file (.ico). i want to change all the folder using yellow icon to black icon, what progamme can help me?



Some folder like my music, my video dont allow me to edit the icon, how can i change them?How can I change icons in pc?
Right click on the file or folder's icon you want to change.

click on properties.

click on change icon.

select an icon or browse your computer for some.

click on apply.

click on OK.How can I change icons in pc?
right click the file%26gt;properties%26gt;customize tab%26gt;click the change icon at the bottom then find the ico file you want to use and pick it, then press ok



or you can download Icon Packager and you can change multiple icons, and download from different sites icons for use

No comments:

Post a Comment