Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Microsoft PowerPoint: How do I change the sound icon to another picture of my choic when I want to play music?

I want to play a piece of music in a presentation, and I want to choose when it starts (i.e. not automatically).



At the moment I have to click the sound icon (the little orange speaker type thing), but I want to change the icon to something more in keeping with the presentation.



Any ideas?Microsoft PowerPoint: How do I change the sound icon to another picture of my choic when I want to play music?
Ok...

first you have to add the icon you want to the slide.

Do this by go to Insert%26gt;picture%26gt;from file...

then just choose the picture you want.

Once you've got that picture you want, right click on it and choose Action Settings...

There will be option for you to play a sound, you just add the sound you want to play and that's it. or you can choose to play a music from other program, e.g. window media player by selecting run program instead.



hope this helps :)Microsoft PowerPoint: How do I change the sound icon to another picture of my choic when I want to play music?
here is my solution start media player before the presentation, play that song pause it and take the marker back to th begining of the song or where ever you want the song to start.



start your presentation and when its right hit the play/pause button on the keyboard or remote (if you have a laptop with a remote controller like my HP)



this is kind of good because it gives you a lot more control over the song like where it starts, volume, and when its starts/stops and the media player doesn't pop up



P.S. if you are going to do the presentation on another computer don't forget the music file

No comments:

Post a Comment