Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to Change Default Windows 7 Application Icon?

I upgraded my vista to windows 7 lately and I found that the default icon for applications had changed from the usual screen-like icon to a miniature game icon.



I tried using all programs I know of to change the icon back to the older one and they all failed. I've tried Microangelo OnDisplay, Tuneup Styler and Axialis IconWorkshop and they all failed to work.



Does anyone know how to change the icon back? Anything from a program to a registry hack will be acceptable.How to Change Default Windows 7 Application Icon?
Learn more about how to manage your desktop icons here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo



Cheers,

Tara

Windows Outreach Team
  • drawing a circle
  • how to with diagrams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment