Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change your Icon?

I use my yahoo avatar as my Icon. How do I put my own pictures? I see that a lot and I've never got how to do it. Can you help? If you are going to say a mean comment, please don't answer.How do you change your Icon?
You have to upload your photo to yahoo profile and have to select it for your yahoo answers community avatar:



For this, go to http://www.profiles.yahoo.com and mouse over to the left most photo section to get the link to upload a photo on your profile. DONE? save the changes and get back to yahoo answers http://www.answers.yahoo.com



Go to MY PROFILE LINK %26gt;%26gt; EDIT MY INFO and click Use my Profile image



regards,

AnishHow do you change your Icon?
there are several way to do this. the easiest way, if you want your picture to appear on your messenger, you can click Ctrl+Shift+F8, or on your yahoo messenger in the upper left side, where it says messenger, do a click and as you read down the list, Do a click where is says change my display picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment