Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my icon pictures?

I want to change some of my icons on my computer. How do I do that?How do I change my icon pictures?
Right click on the icon.

Select PROPERTIES

Then select CUSTOMIZE.How do I change my icon pictures?
Hi,



You can try Free Icon Editor, it use for editing and creating icons, cursors and animated cursors - using common editing tools and effects.



* Attractive and easy-to-use interface.

* Simply drag and drop any file to open.

* Import from .bmp, .jpg, .gif, or .wmf files.

* Create and edit icons and cursors in various color depths ( 2, 16, 256 and true color).

* Select from a number of preset sizes (16, 24, 32, 48, 64) or define a custom size.

* Unlimited undo and redo steps.

* Create cursors with free hotspots.

* Create and view animated cursors.

* Associate .ico files to open with SC Icon Editor.

* Multi-language interface.

* Fully compatible with Windows 95/98/ME NT4/2000/XP and Windows Vista.



More details here: http://www.softwarepile.com/icon_editor.



Hope it can help you.



Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment