Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the icon for PDF files?

I am working in windows xp. And am using Homestead. The only icons they give you are crap. Is there anyway to change the icon to something cooler? So I can post it on my web site? Homestead doesn't give much either.How do I change the icon for PDF files?
Go to Control Panel and open Folder Options. Then click on the File Types tab and select the extension of the document (in this care it would be pdf).



Then click on the extension and select Advanced from the panel below. Then in this pop up screen click on change icon!How do I change the icon for PDF files?
Right click on a PDF file's icon. Go into Properties. Choose Change Icon. Browse to the icon you want to use. There are thousands available on the web. Search for 'free cions', find the one(s) you want, and download them. Then they will be available when do you do your browse.How do I change the icon for PDF files?
Right Click --%26gt; Properties

No comments:

Post a Comment