Wednesday, September 14, 2011

When compiling a program on visual basic how can I change the icon that will be given to the exe?

I am using Visual Basic 6.0 and the default icon is the form. I have no idea how to change it please help.When compiling a program on visual basic how can I change the icon that will be given to the exe?
Look in the project properties and one of the settings is the default icon that gets bundled with EXE.When compiling a program on visual basic how can I change the icon that will be given to the exe?
You need to go into the resources and change the icon from the default. You will need to create an Icon first, which you can do in Visual Basic. You have to create icons of different sizes so that there is one for Windows Explorer to show when it is using small icons and large icons. The icons are basically bitmaps, 32 by 32 for large and 16 by 16 for small icons.
  • windows media player
  • transfer file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment