Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the Vista taskbar icon size?

I can't seem to figure out how to change the icon size on Vista. I know about ctrl+scroll button and going into advanced appearances to change the desktop icon size. However. I'm looking to change the icon size on my taskbar. Specifically I'm trying to change the size of the volume, battery power and networking icons.



I believe I have done it before. I made them smaller and now they are blurry. I can't seem to remember how I did it though.How do I change the Vista taskbar icon size?
Start your computer and right click on any clear space (do not click on the taskbar or any icons). You should see a menu appear.



In this context menu, select Properties and a new window should appear.



Select the option for Appearance.



Click on the Active Title Bar which should be located on the drop down menu.



From here, you can easily customize the font, color, size, etc of the Taskbar.



Click on Apply and you can view the new look of your Taskbar. Once you have customized the Taskbar to your liking, click OK to close the dialog box.

No comments:

Post a Comment